Wednesday 8 February 2012

My Beloved Alisya






Every moment in my life..

Since from March 2011 to February 2012,

We are laughing, singing,

Fighting, bullying each other.

Every night before I closed my eyes...

You have been sleeping in my arms...

When you open your eyes in the morning...

You cry... you realized I was not in the sight of you........

How long will we have time to be with..?

Possible after this I was no longer here and very far from you...

After a few years maybe we will meet again...

But I'm not sure at that time you still remember me or not..........

I just want you to know... I was the woman who had spent 

much of my time with you...

Best wishes to you quickly grow up and don’t be naughty

 Intan Nur  Alisya Qistina ....

Do you mind to sit quietly in my luggage…?

 



Sincerely from,

BabySitter...Afiefah Ezzaty

No comments:

Post a Comment